Friday, May 13, 2011

tidbits of info

I know when I am excited about something, because it shows up in my dreams. Last night, I again dreamt about the Kellers, which means I am jazzed about going to crossfit tonight. If I were remotely self-motivated, perhaps I would be successful at working out at home. This is not the case, and I am craving a good workout. Taking a walk with the kids is fun and good quality time, but it is not improving my muscle tone.
In other news, the fury that has been my life is about to lose fuel. I take my algebra final tomorrow. Then I am finished with school until the fall. Andrew will be out of school soon, so I will no longer have time restraints in the evenings. This will be such a relief. I am such a night owl. Working on the school schedule does not suit me very well; adds copious amounts of stress to my already overwhelmed life.
We finished Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University about 3 weeks ago. That was one less weekly obligation. I just have such poor time management skills that i can never seem to get anywhere on time. Then I feel like a failure and live on adrenaline, as I run mad like an animal infected with rabies. It feels awful, but I seriously do not know what i am thinking. Like when I think I need to leave my house, which is positioned at least 30 traveling minutes from anywhere, at the time that I actually need to be at a place. Crazy!
Summer will be a welcomed break. Anna and I will still homeschool, but we work on our time frame. If we have to do math at 8:30 pm, we can do it. I won't have to try to remember to have the eldest son read, practice his saxophone, do his chores, work on his homework, eat dinner, take a shower, and fit in a little down time in the 4 hours he his home after school; all the while juggling dinner, hungry baby, tired baby, laundry, dishes, workout, quality time, church, Dave Ramsey
I can't wait to go to the pool, to the beach, to do things with friends. There are so many wonderful things to look forward to in the summer. Summer is my favorite season of the year. I know that sounds crazy, since I live in the great state of Texas, where it gets HOT, but I like it like that!
Wanted to do a little rambling between studying.

No comments: