Sunday, March 13, 2011

33

so, i turned 32 2 days before elijah was born. that made me 32 with 3 kids. a few months into this, i got it into my head that i was 33 years old, thus eliminating a year of my life by making me a year older. i went so far as to tell my husband that he was lying about his age, based on my calculations of my own age.
i have since realized that i am only 32 years old. my birthday is in may. i will enjoy being 32 for as long as i can.
i was laughing to myself about this, and considered this to be a blogworthy tidbit. hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I have to admit, I am VERY glad to see that it's not just ME you are trying to make older.. you also do it to yourself! LOL Why? Well, I can also assure you I don't know, I just know you made me 50 years before I was. Am I 60 now? I do have one bit of advice for you though, don't argue with other folks about their age because up until they lose their ability to remember, they usually know how old they are and what day they were born. It's amazing to me that we can remember our ages and birthdays, but not what time we have to be somewhere we go every week. Just sayin'
I love you Teve and your depth and intensity in writing just floors me! Keep sharing and (in the words of a dear friend of mine) "don't go changing!"