Sunday, November 7, 2010

turn about

i just finished reading the boy who came back from heaven. i must say that something has taken a turn for the better. my spirits are high. i am filled with a hope. something about that account just makes the eternal more of a thing to live for. like i have been returned to my first love. this book coupled with you, hillsong, and brooke fraser's who are we fooling, have just redirected my path. i know the mountain top experiences are not meant to last, but i am ever so grateful for this fresh wind, this new perspective.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your excitement about this book made me want to read it.. BAD. Whoo hoo.. something new to obsess on! Hey, you added that to my Christmas List right? All together now... RIGHT?? G*R*I*N
I've been telling people about this book.. based on what you said and everyone is amped about it. Funny.. I never read it but feel like I did. You have an amazing ability to critique and describe writings. Thanks for that!