Monday, November 22, 2010

isfp

so sac has this nifty link where you can take a jungian personality test to help you better assess possible careers, thereby maximizing your college potential. i found out that i am an isfp- introverted, sensing, feeling, perceiving personality. this is one of the major artist personality types, which, of course, i love. so much of what they say about this person does reflect who i am. this is always so validating, which is probably why i have such a love for personality tests.
the funny thing about the careers suggested for this personality type is that they are nearly all things i have considered pursuing. this does not necessarily narrow the gap, though it does show me that perhaps i am headed in the right direction.
based on this information, early childhood education and design are looking like the brightest avenues. i can get a degree in 2 years if i do early childhood. but will that fulfil my need for solitude and creation?
i will have to investigate the design possibilities more. i think incarnate word has a program for fashion design. ironically, i am back where i left off in high school. i had several colleges send information to try to recruit me for fashion and interior design. i think this was the result of the asvab test that the army administered to us.
i am a little giddy standing on new prospects; i just wanted to share.
also, john lennon was the same personality type. *sigh* guess that's why i love him so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW... you do have SUCH a way with words! I'm excited with YOUR excitement. For you to find peace, gratification, and confidence would be the BIG SCORE for me! I love you like breath and I love watching you grow. God shows me everyday that I'm with you, just how blessed I am. Rock On Baby girl!