Wednesday, September 1, 2010

we survived my sons 1st week of middle school. yea! it is funny how about a year ago i started getting nostalgic about middle school. this was followed by several dreams with random people from that time of my life. god started preparing me a year in advance for this transition. elijah may be the only thing keeping me from freaking out and becoming totally overprotective and weird. at least i can acknowledge it.
andrew's 1st dance is friday. apparently we are just going to dive into the teenage years headfirst, without much warning. i never liked inching my way into things anyway.
in other news, i bought strawberries to make jam with. it will get done this time! i also bought some fabric to make a quilt for a couple who is having a baby soon. it's good that i have crafting supplies, because i am pretty much landlocked for the next 2 weeks. the price you pay for being a stay at home mom! i am grateful to have the opportunity to do it, though. it is a blessing for me to be here for my children. i love it! don't let my tone confuse you, i just have an eeyore personality.

No comments: